For vehicles like busses and touringcars that are professionally used around the clock, that manouver, brake and accelerate all the time, maintaining the correct tire pressure is vitally important. The correct tire pressure has a huge impaqed on safety, operational cost, reliability and fuel consumption.
Impaqed Products offers a TPMS specifically developed for busses and touringcars, ideally adapted for the specific design and the specific use of busses.
- Nice design, the embeddable display neatly fits the design of the bus dashboard and interior
- Powerful functions, including several low-pressure alarms, high-pressure alarm, fast leak alarm, et cetera
- Easy to install, suitable for OEM installation as well as retrofit
- Powered by the vehicle power supply, this assures a full-time and uninterrupted monitoring of the ever so important tire pressure and temperature.
- Helps improving road safety and safety for the driver and passengers
- Helps reducing fuel consumption, CO2 emission and tire wear
- Helps reducing operational cost
- Mid frequency: 434.1MHz
- Transmitting powervermogen: 0dBm
- Pressure range: 0 ~ 13bar / 0 ~ 188psi
- Pressure monitoring precision: ± 0.15 bar / ± 2 psi
- Operating temperature: -40° ~ +125°
- Sensor battery life: appr. 5 years
- Dimensions: 27.5 * 32.5 mm
- Mid frequency: 434.1 MHz
- Input voltage: DC 12V / 24V
- Operating temperature: -40°~+85°
- Dimensions: 132 × 99 × 51 mm
- Input voltage: DC 5V (from receiver)
- Operating temperature: -30° ~ +75°
- Dimensions: 52 × 50 × 39 mm
- Low-pressure level 1 alarm issued when the actual tire pressure is 12,5% lower than the set standard pressure
- Low-pressure level 2 alarm issued when the actual tire pressure is 25% lower than the set standard pressure
- Low-pressure level 3 alarm issued when the actual tire pressure is 50% lower than the set standard pressure
- High-pressure alarm will be issued when the actual tire pressure is 25% higher than the set standard pressure
- Fast leak alarm will be issued when the actual tire pressure drops more than 3 psi in 12 seconds
- Transmitter trouble alarm will be issued when a sensor fails or when RF interference disrupts the signal
- High-temperature alarm will be issued when the temperature exceeds 90°C
Bus TPMS 10.04.012 offers you a complete set consisting of: receiver, built-in display, 6 sensors and antenna.
This system can be extended to a maximum of 10 sensors, using separately sold sensors, product number 10.01.040.