Impaqed Products offers a broad range of TPMS systems for cars. All of them are very user friendly, easy to install and using the latest and most efficient technology. For ‘car only’ but also for trailer and caravan users we offer this versatile and expendable system that will help you make a huge step forward in fuel economy as well as road safety. In line with your specific wishes and requirements, you can make a choice out of the full range of products.
For example, this uniquely designed TPMS with its monitor attached behind the rearview mirror. That way it takes up no space on your dashboard. Imagine that, a complete professional TPMS system hidden behind your mirror, only ‘in your face’ when need be.
The internal sensors are safely placed inside your tyres, replacing the normal valve, so nothing ‘odd’ is attracting attention away from your alloy wheels.
- Decreases fuel consumptions
- Increases tire life
- Real-time information on tire pressure and temperature
- Supports ‘CSR’ (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Optional sensors for a spare tire, twinned rear wheels, or trailer
- Innovative design, monitor attached behind the rearview mirror
- Unique design, almost invisible.
- LCD-monitor attached to the rearview mirror shows actual tire pressure and -temperature.
- Internal sensors placed inside the tyre, provide a trouble-free and long sensor life.
- 12V power directly from vehicle wiring, so your cigarette lighter socket is not blocked.
- Installation by professional or experienced DIY.
- Real-time tyre information.
- Multiple automatic alarm levels for incorrect tyre pressure.
- Automatic transmission and processing of sensor data to LCD-monitor
- Memory for last 10 alarms.
- Easy wheel position change.
- 1 monitor
- 4 sensors
- Mid-frequency: 434.1 MHz
- Battery life: expectancy ca. 5 – 7 yrs
- Pressure range: 0 – 8 bar
- Accuracy of pressure measurement: ± 0.10 bar
- Range: ± 10 meter
- Operating temperature: -40 °C ~ +125 °C
- Size: 79 x 59 x 32 mm
- Mid frequency: 434.1 MHz
- Sleek LCD display
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ +75 °C
- receiving sensitivty: -95 dBm
- Power: via 12V vehicle wiring
- Size: 92 x 90 x 39 mm